The Loneliness Solution , Review and Thoughts

 So a year later , its been awhile I will update people on what I have been doing later. But I am here to bring one another wonderful review. I was gifted another book and I believe this one is one of the most important ones at the moment. I know although it wont replace the feelings that some people have its worth a shot and something that might help in the long run. 

The Loneliness Solution , by Jack Eason is labeled as Finding Meaningful Connection in a Disconnected world. Today's world is so much different now , we have this space between everyone and each other. With the corona virus. As well , so much division has been going on you can say one simple thing and then someone is not your friend anymore. But what do we do in a time like this? Where its frowned upon to almost have any human interaction? Jack breaks down The science of being alone , as well different issues that plagues us . Sometimes we can be shy , I can admit that I can be shy as well and sometimes to be honest that is something that plagues us. Each chapter , is full of information,  The two main things that are discussed are . The Problem of Loneliness , The loneliness  solution are the two things that are talked about with small chapters in-between that are a smaller chapters that bring information as well . And then as well after each chapter there is a set of questions. Which somehow I feel is good because you can break down the information that you learned , and revert it to memory. 

I fully believe that this one of those books that could help a lot of people and the issue of loneliness. Although there is no official cure , other than human interaction I believe fully that this book is a start for those who don't have any idea how to reach out . I would officially recommend reading and using for advice . Because in a time like this , to some people a book like this will be needed to those who are still trying to find their voice. 

Ive struggled most of my life with this issue within itself , and I can fully say although I have come far from being shy and I do often have times where I can be lonely . This will be so helpful in the long run.


(please note : I have received this book as compensation for my review These words are my own )


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unsung Hero

Priceless: Inspired by True Stories. Review

Sprout Voxbox