My Latest TV obsessions:

I am back post haste from my blogging two week break , though my numbers have suffered . I am back with new reviews and more of my life. So are you ready? Here we go! I wanted to bring you my latest TV obsessions. Now dont get me wrong , I love to watch TV at the same time I like to leave room for other activities. Now Some shows you may have heard of while others you have not. I love action , suspense and a bit of romance. It has to grab my attention in order to truly keep me watching. 

Matt Murdock, with his other senses superhumanly enhanced, fights crime as a blind lawyer by day, and vigilante by night.-from imdb.com
Daredevil , is on Netflix to those who remember how Ben A's Portrayal left comic book fans angry and the movie left somewhat of a hole in wondering what happened to all the characters. Now played by Charlie Cox , daredevil has a new face and new standards. This show though going into it I was bored over winter break and I thought I would give it a try since I had a free trial of Netflix. I was blown by the portrayals Charlie is not only hot.. He gives daredevil justice in the way that I know he should be portrayed. There is about two seasons at the moment , while "daredevil" is teaming up with the defenders. We are holding our breath for season 3 while we enjoy watching other netflix made marvel shows. This is on Netflix only : Season 1,2


 Ransom is inspired by the professional experiences of crisis negotiator Laurent Combalbert who with his partner, Marwan Mery, are among the top negotiators in the world. Together, they travel around the globe to help multinational corporations and governmental agencies with complex negotiations and conflict resolution.- From imdb.com
This is a new favorite that I had found actually last night funny enough I had always wanted to watch this show. Since scrolling through the CBS site , and as likely I am a criminal justice major and I wanted to learn more about it. Plus being a crisis negotiator , is something that I am very interested in. There is only 3 episodes in total at the moment but they have filmed 13 in total. The first episode , is when the team truly comes together though the newcomer of the team has a bit of an awkward history with the boss. Ill save you the trouble of guessing , she is the daughter of a negotiation gone wrong. Its his fault that her mother died , one of his failed negotiations. I have seen all 3 episodes so far and I am loving it! I did not know there was certain aspects of "hostage" like scenarios. This is one of those shows that may get swept under the rug but at the same time it is very interesting to see if this will get a 2nd season.   This show aires on CBS on Saturday nights.
After her mother is kidnapped, Clary must venture into the dark world of demon hunting.-from imbd.com. 

Based on the mortal instrument books by Cassandra clay, you are brought deeper into the shadow world. Along with clary and her shadow hunter friends , they track down demons and make the world a better place. Mundanes(not shadowhunters) have no clue what is truly out there in the world for them. I would normally suggest to check this out but I believe reading the books that are made and have been written before this series are so much better to check out and read. Though being a fan from the books , I love watching this show for the entertainment value and seeing a deeper meaning to the characters that us book readers know and love. Plus I feel as if this show was way better than the movie that they made on the series. Shadowhunters is on Monday nights: on FreeForm.

I have a long list of shows that I adore and watch faithfully , I just thought I would give you a taste of what I love to watch on my downtime.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unsung Hero

Divergent Movie Review

Impress Nails Mani Review and thoughts