Marvel's Black Widow , Review and Thoughts

Natasha Romanoff confronts the darker parts of her ledger when a dangerous conspiracy with ties to her past arises. IMBD.com

Black widow is the latest in Marvel's Timeline of movies , but rather than push forward. This movie rather takes a few steps back, bringing Black widow's story to a full wrap. This brings the back story of one of the more well known avengers. We finally learn of the origins of the red room , and her family and those who she knew before she became an avenger and while she was an avenger. 
I personally loved , the sister dynamic between her and Yelena , and then the moments between herself and her "family". 
I believe this solves some of the issues or rather questions that some of the fans . Had been asking or wondering about you finally know what Hawkeye was talking about from the first avengers movie. I truly don't want to ruin any of the movie so this is one of those spoiler free reviews. When it comes down to it , this is one of the better known movies that I believe is made . For the female superhero genre ,  even though I am impartial to female superhero's. This is one will top the rating that Captain Marvel has in my book. Overall , good storyline , good action , and one of the more easier to understand back stories. I love it, and I would definitely rent when it comes down to it.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unsung Hero

Priceless: Inspired by True Stories. Review

Sprout Voxbox