Halloween was yesterday, and with that came a lot of costumes. So many different costumes that people wore and had fun with. When I write this post I want people to be informed, and to let them know. I am not here to bash anyone , for wearing a day of the dead costume. I just want people to know the historical thought behind it. Its been a recent trend , for stores to group both holiday's day of the dead. And Halloween together , their decorations are on the same shelf's and somehow people think of them as the same thing. Day of the Dead or rather El Dia de los Muertos , is a special Holiday that is celebrated after Halloween on November 1st. The day after Halloween , this originated from tradition in mexico to celebrate and be with loved ones that have passed on. Celebrate their time on earth , This is usually celebrated with food , and drinks and parades . And alters that are usually made up at a families home to celebrate those who have pas...
( I was given this sample subscription box from Family christian and Faithbox , for my honest review and thoughts these words are my own) This is one of those things , That I had jumped at wanting to review and I was not disappointed. Faithbox is a monthly subscription box , now these days there are so many kinds of boxes you just have to chose what is your Favorite. This is one of my Favorites and I am hoping for gift myself a years worth. These products not only are made well , they hold a lot of meaning to them. I was given the Aug,2016 box for me to look at and enjoy everything inside. When you first open the box you are given an impact guide , this will tell you what each product is and what exactly it is meant for. They mostly items that deal and help with the overall theme of the box. Which revolved around the book uninvited. First there are these wonderful cards, called thoughtful cards. For you to reach out to someone special . To take time a...
So a year later , its been awhile I will update people on what I have been doing later. But I am here to bring one another wonderful review. I was gifted another book and I believe this one is one of the most important ones at the moment. I know although it wont replace the feelings that some people have its worth a shot and something that might help in the long run. The Loneliness Solution , by Jack Eason is labeled as Finding Meaningful Connection in a Disconnected world. Today's world is so much different now , we have this space between everyone and each other. With the corona virus. As well , so much division has been going on you can say one simple thing and then someone is not your friend anymore. But what do we do in a time like this? Where its frowned upon to almost have any human interaction? Jack breaks down The science of being alone , as well different issues that plagues us . Sometimes we can be shy , I can admit that I can be shy as well and sometimes to be ho...
Comments
Post a Comment