Halloween was yesterday, and with that came a lot of costumes. So many different costumes that people wore and had fun with. When I write this post I want people to be informed, and to let them know. I am not here to bash anyone , for wearing a day of the dead costume. I just want people to know the historical thought behind it. Its been a recent trend , for stores to group both holiday's day of the dead. And Halloween together , their decorations are on the same shelf's and somehow people think of them as the same thing. Day of the Dead or rather El Dia de los Muertos , is a special Holiday that is celebrated after Halloween on November 1st. The day after Halloween , this originated from tradition in mexico to celebrate and be with loved ones that have passed on. Celebrate their time on earth , This is usually celebrated with food , and drinks and parades . And alters that are usually made up at a families home to celebrate those who have pas...
About the album: Matt Redman teamed up with several of his worship-artist friends for this album, first releasing the track “Gracefully Broken (feat. Tasha Cobbs Leonard).” Tasha Cobbs Leonard also released her own version of this song on the same day! The album also features Kierra Sheard, Guvna B, Madison Cunningham, and Kim Walker-Smith. Music is one of things that makes my world go around , in any day I feel like im listing to music mostly. In Most words as well music can be a comfort anyway you look at it. When I think about worship music , Hillsong and other bands come to mind. So im most words I am always open to listing to new music and giving it a chance. Each song on this album , is full of praise for our lord. A lot of people might recognize one of Matt's Songs 10,000 Reasons (Bless The Lord). I know That we sing that song almost every other week during our church service. I think once this CD releases we will find out new and old favorites. One Day , is a new ...
( I was given this sample subscription box from Family christian and Faithbox , for my honest review and thoughts these words are my own) This is one of those things , That I had jumped at wanting to review and I was not disappointed. Faithbox is a monthly subscription box , now these days there are so many kinds of boxes you just have to chose what is your Favorite. This is one of my Favorites and I am hoping for gift myself a years worth. These products not only are made well , they hold a lot of meaning to them. I was given the Aug,2016 box for me to look at and enjoy everything inside. When you first open the box you are given an impact guide , this will tell you what each product is and what exactly it is meant for. They mostly items that deal and help with the overall theme of the box. Which revolved around the book uninvited. First there are these wonderful cards, called thoughtful cards. For you to reach out to someone special . To take time a...
Comments
Post a Comment