Impress Nails Mani Review and thoughts

(received this product on behalf of influencer)
I was delighted to try this product out on behalf of influencer , I love painting my nails and having my nails done and lately with all the crazy things and family and finals going on I could skip several steps . And Get my nails done with half the time that I usually spend I thought the packaging was clever as well! I actually thought that the bottle had glue in it! once I opened the package I was presently surprised to see that all the bottle was a cleaver way to hide the other nails. These lasted up to a week and looked great! Definite 8 in my book since I would like for it to last longer than it usually does. 
Product Information:
Broadway Nails impress Press on Manicure $5.99 for colors , $7.99 for patterns 
I found these at my local Walmart.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unsung Hero

Divergent Movie Review