Rimmel Stay Matte Review Thoughts and Look

(received on behalf of influencer)
This product I believe has changed my ways of thinking about a Matte products. It is light fluffy and blends well with my skin . My only downside to this product is that it does tend to mess with my skin in a certain area. Because it is one of my trouble spots it tends to dry out a lot and flake other than that this product is a definite at least a nine for me . 
( A tip , if you have dry skin like me using some lotion like olay using with the Matte formula it doesnt dry out your skin!) 
Product Information : 
Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation $4.99-$5.59 
Comes in 8 Shades    
I made the switch ! did you?






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unsung Hero

Divergent Movie Review

Impress Nails Mani Review and thoughts