Divergent Movie Review



In a world divided by factions based on virtues, Tris learns she's Divergent and won't fit in. When she discovers a plot to destroy Divergents, Tris and the mysterious Four must find out what makes Divergents dangerous before it's too late." ( imdb.com)

Based on the Widely Popular books , I was excited to see that they were making a movie out of the book Divergent. I was not though one of those people who had read them before they made them into a movie I decided that I need to read them if I wanted to see the movie. Lets just say after the 1st page I was hooked! I read all 3 books before the movie made it release. Another saga I can say to replace Twilight, None the less , I took the middle child in our family to see this. A book reader as well but he has his own taste preferably , we crowded into the small movie theatre with 100 or more fans . Waiting to see their book come to life.
What can I say that wont make people mad... hmmm 
I think that it is a trend in Hollywood to try to make a movie better than the book that made it something. Now dont get me wrong I am not a puristic reader or movie watcher who thinks that both things should match. I do have a problem when Hollywood thinks that it can mess with a book trying to make it better.  Even though the movie tired to do the book justice it failed somewhat short on the series and how well Mrs.Roth wrote them. I would definitely consider adding this movie to my already growing collection. And ask you to do the same even though it does not give the book justice it does overall make a good movie.
  

Comments

  1. I was hooked to and even had a friend of my mothers get in to reading them as well. However, I was a bit mad at this movie not for the movie but some of the part in the book that were not in the movie and then there were certain scenes that I thought or visioned different and thought it would have looked much better in my head and not have seen how Hollywood seen it. But I agree a good movie. Cant wait for the next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. true , but its hollywood its expected from it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unsung Hero

Impress Nails Mani Review and thoughts