Kleenex Brand Tissue Sampling and Thoughts.


(All Products talked about or referred to were given to me on behalf of crowdtap for free ) 
I was given and accepted into the Kleenex brand sampling. And what can I say I love Kleenex its a brand I always use when I am in need of something like this. I love the softness and it doesn't compare to what is out there. When I am sick I love the tissues with the vicks blended into them. Helps with sore little noses like mine and many others. The thing I love as well is Kleenex teaming up with designers to bring more style to the boring Kleenex box. Times are A Changing and with a great product and company like this people can go places. <3 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unsung Hero

Divergent Movie Review

Impress Nails Mani Review and thoughts