Sprout Voxbox

 This is one of the many Voxbox's that I receive from the company influencer. A packed box filled with samples and goodies.  This was one themed Sprout voxbox, These goodies that were given to me to try they are Eco friendly as well as either healthy to eat . I received , ECOS laundry soap. Which I haven't gotten a chance to test yet. Curate , bar which was healthy and had a tart flavor most of all . I shared some with my mother and she felt the same way. I gave the skin care products to my mother since she always is willing to try them. Those came from the company ,Vichy and my mother seemed to like them. The protein I have not had a chance to use yet. Once I get some shake items I will be making a shake. And last but not least the hair care Food products , which I have smelled in store. Which smell wonderful, but I have not yet tried on my own hair . I have the tendency to save samples like this and take them on my travels when I am able to travel. My final thoughts on this box are positive , I enjoyed most of the products and I would purchase them on a regular basis ! 
( I was given these products and samples for my honest and unbiased review and thoughts on them these words are my own.)






Comments

  1. This looks like it was a wonderful Voxbox! How long have you been a member of Influencer?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unsung Hero

Divergent Movie Review

Impress Nails Mani Review and thoughts